Information for Tenants
- Check you insurance. You will need your own Public Liability Policy for at least 10 million dollars in connection with the rented address & give details OF POLICY to the licensor
- Hold Contents Insurance in address of the rented address
- If undertaking renovations you will need Personal Injury Insurance (self employed) which notes the licensor as an interested party
- Enter into a Licence Agreement (a copy can be obtained from the Tottenham Welfare Council) Both Parties can terminate this Agreement within 90 days of signing.
- Consider possible costs involved :
- For Renewal of license – see item 13.1a or Licence Agreement